Job Id OEJ0000001495
Mechanical Dept. Manager
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 22nd
||Engineering - Mechanical
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for a MECHANICAL DEPT. MANAGER for their Ruwais Refinery.
Purpose of Job:
Plans and supervises all functions and operations of the Mechanical Department utilising technical and problem solving skills and specialised engineering knowledge to ensure that the Department’s maintenance activities are budgeted, planned and implemented, to achieve reliable, efficient and safe maintenance of Ruwais Refinery static and rotating plant and equipment at optimum cost.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 12 years maintenance experience in a refinery / gas processing facility of which five years should have been at management level.
- Familiar with international and UAE refinery industry standards and protocols
- Have knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- High level of mechanical technical knowledge and application
- Excellent organisational, management and planning skills
- Proven ability to educate and motivate
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Must have good computer skills eg. MS Office, Maximo
- Ability to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
- Quick and sound decision making and judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to engage in technical discussion and run meetings with engineers and contractors
- Proficient in verbal and written English
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.