Job Id OEJ0000001507
Lead Mech Construction Spvsr
in Doha Qatar
Modified Date: 08th
||Minimum 20 years
||Engineering - HVAC
Directly responsible for overseeing the Testing and Commissioning activities for all Rail Station Systems for the Mechanical/HVAC aspects of the project. Focal point for all testing and commissioning aspects for the project in relation to testing plans, parameters and procedures, ensuring that testing and commissioning activities are consistent and coordinated.
- 20+ years of testing and commissioning experience, preferably in the Rail/Metro Industry.
- Excellent experience in integration of all rail systems, with specific focus on Mechanical or HVAC.
- Proven track record in testing and commissioning of large and complex, multi disciplinary projects.
- Strong knowledge of MEP systems including design, function, installation, integration, testing and commissioning.
- Familiar with IEE regulations and Railway Safety Principles and Guidance
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Provide direction and guidance for the preparation and submission of all testing and commissioning plans as required by the contract.
- Coordination with the interface management team, review and approve all testing and commissioning plans before submission.
- Ensure training manuals are prepared in a consistent manner.
- Review maintenance plans to ensure they are consistent with the project requirements.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.