Job Id OEJ0000001518
Calculation Eng. (Temporary)
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 13th
||2 - 3 Years
||Engineering - Structural
An international engineering solutions company in the Oil and Gas is currently looking for a CALCULATION ENGINEER (TEMPORARY - with a possibility of a permanent contract ) for their Jebel Ali Office.
- Perform calculations and analysis of steel structures.
- Dimensioning of structural elements.
- Assisting the project engineers during the preliminary studies, procurement, and installation phases.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the field
- Engineering degree or other related.
- STAAD, Ansys and/or FEMAP
- Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common / best practices.
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural)
- Understanding of related standards AISC (WSD/LRFD), API-RP-2A, ASME.
- Familiar with third party inspectorates such as DNV, ABS, Lloyds in relation to structural and piping design.
- Knowledge of MathCad and any programming language
NOTE: Only candidates with offshore project experience shall be contacted for interview.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.