Job Id OEJ0000001519
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 14th
||3 - 4 Years
||Administration - Project Control
An international engineering solutions company in the Oil and Gas is currently looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR for their Jebel Ali Office.
Coordination of all aspects of a project including technical, scheduling, cost control, and progress monitoring.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend ‘Project Kick Off Meetings” in order to understand the project requirements.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure quotations are received promptly. Follow up on technical requirements, best possible prices and delivery dates.
- Prepare bids / offers / quotations for the clients, and submit them for final review to Production Manager.
- Verify client’s PO against the offer.
- Monitor the project to ensure it runs according to the assigned schedule and budget.
- Ensure that issued drawings by Engineering Department correspond to the client requirements, before dispatching them to the workshop.
- Coordinate with the QC Inspector for project preparation and NDT requirements during the project.
- Liaise with Procurement Coordinator for purchasing raw material and ensure prompt delivery.
- Prepare and monitor manufacturing instructions for the workshop.
- Ensure the preparation of Fabrication Data Books is completed after each project by the QC personnel.
- Prepare the Project Summary upon project completion and submit it to the Production Manager.
- Monitor the HSE of the workshop and report the management.
Minimum Job Requirement
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in the field
- Engineering Diploma
- Good understanding of Engineering and Oil and Gas related technical requirements
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural).
- Understanding of related standards (ASM B31.3, API, ASME IX, AWSD1.1).
- Knowledge of High Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP) beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of welding processes (GTAW, SMAW, FCAW).
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.