Job Id OEJ0000001602
Web & Mobile App Developer
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 08th
||IT/ Communications - Developer-Web
- Web & Mobile App developer will be responsible for development and maintenance of web applications and mobile app for the entire group of companies.
Major Functional Areas:
- Develop, document and modify applications based on software specifications and provides status reports where required.
- Demonstrate a range of technical knowledge in areas such as client-side components, server-side languages, web application frameworks and database management systems.
- Experience with version control systems, and a thorough understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security and encryption.
- Maintains a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Supports and troubleshoot problems from end-users on existing applications and should be able to manage databases.
Continuous Improvement of Position:
- Conducts regular research and keep up-to-date knowledge of industry software.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related areas
- Strong programming skills in PHP MVC Frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel).
- Skilled at using RESTful api’s, JSON, and XML.
- Insight into proper setup and configuration of the Apache web server.
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and responsive/cross platform web design.
Minimum Professional Experience Required:
- 4 to 5 years of experience in programming with PHP and MySQL.
- Strong experience in WordPress development, including custom theming and plug-ins.
- Strong understanding of SQL administration and queries (MySQL preferred).
- Experience in performance, compatibility, operational, installation and security tests.
- Ability to work with a CMS
- Experience developing Hybrid Mobile Applications, preferably with Ionic Framework, Apache Cordova.
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development methodologies (like agile and waterfall)
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.