Job Id OEJ0000001606
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 03rd
||Engineering - Structural
An international engineering solutions company in Oil and Gas is currently looking for a CALCULATION ENGINEER for their Jebel Ali Office, Dubai, UAE.
- Perform calculations and analysis.
- Ensure timely delivery of the calculation notes from subcontractors, verify that the calculation notes are in accordance with the applicable standards (AISC, ABS, DNV, etc),
- Review and assess calculation notes prepared by subcontractors when applicable.
- Attend site visit and produce Site Visit Report in order to verify and confirm structural works requirement as per specification and drawings related to the project.
- Review, check, and verify all structural drawings, and documents related to project.
- Produce Material Take-Off and Material Requisition for Structural discipline related to project.
- Finalize material, and size of structure for fabrication.
- Using drafting software to implement changes to documents if needed.
- Assist the project engineers during the preliminary studies, procurement, and installation phases.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
- Engineering degree or other related.
- STAAD, ABAQUS, AUTOCAD
- Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common / best practices.
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural)
- Understanding of related standards AISC (WSD/LRFD), API-RP-2A, ASME.
- Familiar with third party inspectorates such as DNV, ABS, Lloyds in relation to structural and piping design.
NOTE: 6 Months Contract to Permanent (depends on the performance/management)
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.