Job Id OEJ0000001690
Sr. Operator - Utilities
in United Arab Emirates
||Trades - Machinist
A state-owned oil and gas company is looking for a Sr. Operator - Utilities for their Abu Dhabi Office.
Purpose of Job:
- Operates control panels comprising highly sophisticated and computerised (DCS) equipment on shift in the assigned operating area. Includes the operations and control of instrumentation on the control panels governing process qualities and quantities.
- Constantly visualizes, diagnoses and manipulates micro processing electronic controlling facilities to ensure proper function and that products meet the required stipulated specifications and quantities.
- Includes gas receipt stations, water receipt stations and their utilities and various equipment including transmission pipelines, flares, burn pits and pig launchers and receivers.
- Provides functional direction to Operators to adjust plant operations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Utilities experience is must
- Education: Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education followed by Higher Diploma in a technical trade.
- 6 years’ experience in plant operations in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Fair knowledge in DCS & PLC applications.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.