Job Id OEJ0000001720
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 02nd
||Design - Piping
Preparation of high quality engineering drawings to the required industry standards.
Responsibilities and Duites:
- Delivery of quality 2D and 3D drawings.
- Ensure timely completion of all allocated projects.
- Create concept and production drawings according to the client’s requirement.
- Preparation Material Take-Off lists (BOM’s) for tender evaluations and checking to ensure scope is in accordance with drawings produced and vice versa.
- Ensure all relevant standards, and techniques are in line with the 3CMME framework.
- Assist in updating databases, files of specifications, standards, and drawing tools.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, and other data to ensure that they comply with design concepts.
- Explain drawings to production team and provide adjustments as necessary.
Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in the field
Qualification and Knowledge:
- Drafting degree essential, Piping or Mechanical
- Autodesk Inventor (or similar 3D Software)
- Understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common / best practices.
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural).
- Knowledge of High Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP) is beneficial
Skills and Competencies:
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly.
- Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.
NOTE: 6 Months Contract
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.