Job Id OEJ0000001775
in Kurdistan Iraq
Posted on: 08th
||Drilling - Supervisor
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
||Contract - Rotational
Urgent requirement for Drilling Supervisor - Kurdistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the execution of all operational programmes and takes complete responsibility on assigned rig covering - drilling, workover, well completion, and related activities.
- Conducts detailed observation and inspection of activities on site and translates into operational activities on receiving detailed programmes from Supervisor.
- Reviews programmes in light of work progress, proposes and implements minor amendments to approved programmes in light of unforeseen operations requirements.
- Supervises and controls the activities of personnel involved in the provision of technical services /operations.
- Investigates required supplies, orders materials /equipment from stores.
- Controls and ensures the economics consumption and safe utilization of supplied materials and equipment.
- Ensures safe return of equipment and surplus materials to stores upon completion of related operations.
- Prepares the daily progress report including the daily rig operating cost and supply/acid boats activities at rig site.
- Handles all emergencies encountered during normal operations of rig moves as per Company established policy.
- Implements and maintains HSE programme.
- Reports and investigates incidents/accidents and makes necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures that safety equipment and systems are maintained in efficient operating conditions.
- Carries out planned inspection and self-auditing to ensure all equipment are properly maintained
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
- 12 years’ experience in drilling operations.
- Good knowledge of English language.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.