Job Id OEJ0000001838
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 09th
||Engineering - Reliability
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement For Specialist Reliability
Purpose of Job
- Drive reliability assessment of company’s operational assets and act as interface with sites pertaining to all reliability related matters.
- Proactively pursue opportunities for standardization/optimization of technical practices leading to improvements in asset uptime, so as to achieve standards set under Operations Excellence, thereby improving company bottom-line.
- Develop and ensure uniform execution of best-in-class reliability strategies which reinforce the overall business objective for Operations Excellence and drive a culture of Maintenance Excellence.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent degree.
- 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in a relevant senior functional management role
- 5 + years of demonstrated experience in Operations Excellence or related roles with good understanding of the continuous improvement principles, systems and processes across maintenance reliability function.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.