Job Id OEJ0000001839
Specialist Integrity Assurance
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 09th
||Engineering - Integrity
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement For Specialist - Integrity Assurance
Purpose of Job
- Drive integrity assessment of company’s operational assets and act as interface with sites pertaining to all integrity related matters.
- Proactively pursue opportunities for standardization/optimization of technical practices leading to improvements in asset lifetime, so as to achieve standards set under Operations Excellence, thereby improving company bottom-line.
- Develop and ensure uniform execution of best-in-class integrity assurance practices, which reinforce the overall business objective for Operations Excellence and drive a culture of Technical Excellence.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical) or equivalent degree.
- 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in a relevant senior functional management role
- 5 + years of demonstrated experience in Operations Excellence or related roles with good understanding of the continuous improvement principles, systems and processes across several functions and organizations.
- Ability to analyse and implement changes that result in improved efficiency, greater process throughput, reduced operating costs and improved plant maintainability
- Collaborate effectively with team members and others to achieve functional goals
- Good coaching, mentoring and overall employee development skills.
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Technical Report Writing.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.