Job Id OEJ0000001840
Sr. Engr Process Improvement
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 09th
||Engineering - Process
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement for Senior Engineer - Process Improvement
Purpose of Job
- Responsible to effectively manage and coordinate improvement initiatives/ projects, benchmarking and cost savings/avoidance programs thereby improving company bottom-line.
- Troubleshoot and optimize existing processes to improve process efficiency, performance, cost and growth for Operations.
- Proactively pursue opportunities for standardization/optimization of best practices leading to business performance improvements, so as to achieve standards set under Operations Excellence.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical) or equivalent degree.
- 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in a relevant senior functional management role
- 5 + years of demonstrated experience in Operations Excellence or related roles with good understanding of the continuous improvement principles, systems and processes across several functions and organizations.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.