Job Id OEJ0000001841
Sr. Engineer Maintenance Opt
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 09th
||Engineering - Maintenance
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement For Sr Engineer Maintenance Optimization
Purpose of Job
- Ensure proper implementation of Maintenance initiatives and best practices across all operating sites to achieve Maintenance Excellence.
- Ensure development of applicable standards, procedures and Maintenance Management framework, in collaboration with multi-divisional teams, so as to achieve standards set under Operations Excellence, thereby improving company bottom-line.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Control) or equivalent degree.
- 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in a relevant senior functional management role
- 5 + years of demonstrated experience in Operations Excellence or related roles with good understanding of the maintenance practices, systems and processes.
- Ability to analyse and implement changes that result in improved equipment availability and efficiency, reduced maintenance costs and improved plant maintainability
- Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve functional goals
- Good coaching, mentoring and overall employee development skills.
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Technical Report Writing.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.