Job Id OEJ0000001842
Sr. Architect IT
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 09th
||IT/ Communications - Strategy
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement For Sr. Architect - IT
Purpose of Job
- Defines, upholds, and communicates the vision of the IT architecture and solutions that support the business strategies.
- Provides architectural leadership and guidance to collaborate and support the IT Division and Business units to align the IT solutions with the needs of the company.
- Guides and supports the delivery of new IT solutions.
- Develops frameworks, models, interface designs, and development of internal and external checks and controls to ensure proper governance, security and quality of IT assets.
- Ensures that all IT Architecture frameworks and designs are in line with company Mission, Vision and Values and contribute to achieving objectives/targets for the IT Governance & Compliance Section within approved budgets.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Information Systems or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of EA methodologies and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF Certification).
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology and Enterprise Architecture in the Oil & Gas Industry or related industries.
- Excellent management, leadership, organisational and planning skills.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.