Job Id OEJ0000001845
Sr. Administrator - Database
in United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 09th
||IT/ Communications - Database Administration
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
Requirement For Sr. Administrator - Database
Purpose of Job
- To provide central control of all matters related to company’s databases and to determine the optimum strategy for development of database systems, ensuring the continuous availability of company’s Database Systems.
- To assist in the development, maintenance and enforcement of database standards including resource requirement analysis, database design and development, performance tuning, quality assistance, disaster recovery and maintenance methodology.
- To provide consultancy and advice in areas of relational database management and database administration for application development team.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Requirements Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- Relevant vendor certification is an added advantage.
- 8 years experience in Database Administration of which 3 years should have been in a similar IT environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle and SQL Server including database installation, configuration management, enterprise security, monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery, disaster recovery and trouble shooting.
- Good understanding of High Availability solutions for databases and scenarios of Disaster Recovery setups and solutions (Cluster, Mirror etc.)
- Knowledge of different versions of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Very good knowledge and command of English language.
- Good skills in communication and presentation.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.