Job Id OEJ0000001931
Performance Monitoring Engr.
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 31st
||Engineering - Process
Requirement For Sr. Engineer Plant Performance Monitoring
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of Refinery Key Performance Measures and RR Score Card
- Validates integrity of performance measurement and reporting practices, and reviews performance targets to align with industry standards, company strategic objectives and Organization guidelines.
- Analyses performance trends, identifies gaps and improvement opportunities, and develops corrective action plans. Follows up with departments to close performance gaps.
- Manages performance benchmarking studies, interprets results and prepares management reports.
- Prepares regular management reports with explanation of deviations in Unit yields, cost trends, quality and other parameters, highlighting causes and suggesting corrective action.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemical / Mechanical or Petroleum Processing Engineering.
- 9 years’ of Refinery/Gas Plant/petrochemical plant experience, including minimum 3 years in Performance Monitoring.
- Work experience utilising Process Historian, laboratory information system (LIMS), and Refinery Mass Balance Reconciliation application and other enabling IT systems.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry benchmarking study (Solomon Study) input data requirement/validation & results / Gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Industry Performance Standards, performance measures (KPIs/KMs), and performance management practices. Familiar with Operating cost elements, budget plan & 5 year plan.
- Very good planning & organising skill, Team work /coordination & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant PC packages.
- Very good written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferable
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.