Job Id OEJ0000001934
in Ruwais United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 03rd
||Engineering - Instrumentation
Requirement For Section Leader - (Instrument - Control)
Purpose of Job
- Directs and supervises the installation, maintenance, repair, calibration, troubleshooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of electric, electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor based analytical instruments and process analysers, instrument equipment’s and associated control systems, distribution control systems (DCS) and pipelines instrument equipment’s in the plant.
- Provides technical advice and guidance on all related maintenance works.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of all system modifications, expansion and installations.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc. in Instrumentation or Electronics engineering.
- 12 years' experience in installation, maintenance and repair of electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor based instrumentation, process control systems and DCS systems.
- Good knowledge of English
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.