Job Id OEJ0000001935
Team Leader - Integrity
in Ruwais United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 03rd
||Engineering - Integrity
Requirement For Team Leader - Integrity
Purpose of Job
- Plans and Leads the reliability and integrity of plant assets and the effective implementation of company's Asset Integrity Policy about the maintenance and inspection of plant and provides technical integrity input to projects.
- Reviews and ensures that the development of contracts and construction work involving minor projects from inception to award stage.
- Oversees scope of contracts, estimates costs, develops design, details, drawings and specifications and assesses and endorses claims.
Minimum Job Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Mechanical, Instrument or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in a refinery/gas processing or power plant of which 6 years are at a senior management level preferably within a multi-disciplined environment i.e. mechanical, electrical, instrument and civil.
- Management and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Quick and sound decision making and judgment
- Knowledge of how to build asset integrity into maintenance work plans
- Knowledge of requirements of performance testing and inspection processes to maintain the availability of company operations throughout their life cycle.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.