Job Id OEJ0000001938
Engineer - IC (APC)
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 10th
||Engineering - Process
Requirement For Engineer - IC (APC)
Purpose of Job
- Implements and supports Advanced Process Control (APC) systems to maximise efficiency and production performance within the Refinery ensuring plant assets and infrastructure operate reliably whilst identifying and implementing solutions to optimise plant assets.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BSc in Chemical Engineering with APC background .
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process control.
- Process engineering experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and technical accuracy of process manufacturing field instrumentation, technology and processes.
- Experience in the refinery and petrochemical industry in the area of automation and control engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of refining process and technologies.
- Good working knowledge of refining technical services/refining plant troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of process control performance on Company profitability.
- Able to write technical reports.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Understanding of predictive techniques.
- Competent in the use of PC and relevant engineering computer software applications such as MAXIMO.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Arabic language is preferable.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.