Job Id OEJ0000001939
Engineer - Instrumentation
in Ruwais United Arab Emirates
Posted on: 03rd
||Engineering - Instrumentation
Requirement For Engineer - Instrumentation
Purpose of Job
- Support different phases of engineering by performing Conceptual Study, Pre-Study, Feasibility Study, Pre-FEED, FEED, Detailed Engineering and EPC Execution for plant modification projects, revamping / capacity enhancement projects in the operating companies. In addition, to perform Feasibility, FEED, DD studies required for Non-Process change requests/modification in existing operating plants.
- Carry out Instrument & Control engineering studies, analysis & calculations and develop engineering package including various engineering deliverables. Work in close coordination with “I&E Designer” to develop relevant engineering deliverables. Liaise with other disciplines to provide & receive required inter-discipline inputs/data for interface engineering.
- Co-ordinate with Automation, FGT team of relevant departments for specialized inputs related to DCS/ESD/Fire & Gas/Telecom scope of particular project on need basis.
- Review/Comment and approve all Instrument & Control design/engineering work carried out by third parties (EPC Contractors/Vendors).
- Support the Procurement & Construction phase activities such as providing technical specifications, testing/certification requirements, performing technical bids evaluation, supporting the installation/testing/construction/commissioning activities for the projects.
- Participates in HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, P&ID Review, 3D Model, Constructability reviews, FAT, SAT pertaining to proposed modifications, including identifying potential operational and safety related problems and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Provide Instrument & Control Engineering support for critical technical integrity issues of the operating plant on need basis.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Instrument & Control Engineering
- Minimum Seven (7) years of relevant experience, predominantly in the Engineering for Projects in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and / or Fertilizer Industry.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.