Job Id OEJ0000001940
Sr. Engineer, Contracts
in United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 10th
||Engineering - Contracts
Requirement For Sr. Engineer, Contracts
Purpose of Job
- Administrates post-award contract management activities of baseline contractors, OEM vendors and other non-baseline contractors at site.
- Performs audit of Contractors’ facilities for compliance with company's prevailing policies and procedures during the execution of the Contracts.
- Prepares yearly Contracts budget /Acquisition Plan of Contracts in coordination with all Sections of CMS Monitors contract costs, evaluates contractor performance and periodic reporting.
- Participates in work directions to assigned outsourced manpower in carrying out maintenance works on equipment
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in managing contracts in the Oil & Gas, petrochemical
- Business Communication and Inter-personnel, Microsoft Office Applications, Contracts Management.
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.