Job Id OEJ0000001998
Divisional Manager - OEM
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
Modified Date: 02nd
||Management - Sales/ Marketing
To oversee the activities of OEM Business and ensures that all jobs handled are completed in time, make higher than targeted profit and comply with quality while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Handle complete P & L responsibility for entire OEM divisional business activities.
- Promote the companies’ OEM brands working with live agreements.
- Responsible for driving sales and marketing function of the entire range of engineered products handled by the division.
- Main operational contact with the principles with regards to forecast, specification and prices.
- Participate in trade shows and professional events and develop new agency agreements with OEMs.
- Develop and implement business plans for the assigned market that ensures attainment of companies’ sales goals and profitability.
- Lead, control and motivate sales and after sales operations ensuring budgeted sales and increase the revenue and profitability of the operations.
- Labour management for all the major Product Lines .
- Manage human, financial and commercial resources to maximize market opportunities.
- Assign and coordinate with other sections of Company to achieve desired delivery time
- Documentation checks for closing of files in timely manner.
- Training and development of personnel working in OE department.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Maintain discipline in workforce
- Calling on customers and liaison with work shop and subcontractors for timely completions
- Preparation of offers for the top main OEM products.
- Assist in sales efforts
- Arranging shipments to various destinations in Local market and GCC
- Assist in purchase activity
- Liaison with freight agency & invoice booking
- Needs to handle supplier payment
- Handling of stocking/stocking out of TD store
- Ensure safety regulations are followed as per standards to avoid accidents and injuries.
- A working knowledge with engine, gearbox and all the components of propulsion system.
- To have local market knowledge and strong working relationship within marine industry.
- To have proper knowledge on the assembly tools, assembly testing, assembly checks and the facilities.
- Control a team of techs, liaise, organize and execute the given task independently.
- Excellent command over English.
- Exposure to MS Office packages.
- Ability to technically interpret international standards requirement.
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Developing people
- Managing Operations & Information
You can Apply for this job by logging in with your OilExec Account. If you dont have an account yet then you can create one using our Register CV Page.
OilExec International provides the following staffing solutions to its international clients.