Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- To conduct pipeline patrolling, reporting, and monitoring of third-party activities. To ensure all systems and sites will be kept in clean and tidy condition and all tools and equipment are properly maintained and kept ready to use.
- Ensure that the site security has not been compromised, conduct periodic checks for site fencing, compounds, and housings.
- Ensure that the access and exit doors, gates and panels operate satisfactorily and are never obstructed. Any required lubrication of locks, hinges, rollers, runners etc. shall be carried out.
- Ensure the fencing is in safe conditions at all times and checks shall be conducted to confirm the damage or corrosion of the material.
- Keep the area within compound / housing clean and maintained.
- Ensure the general condition of the housing remains acceptable, including any damage caused by vandalism.
- Prevent intrusion into compound / housing by civil works / overhead cables.
- Completion of Primary / Secondary Education
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and industry
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Basic knowledge of English
- Communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the equipment
- Able to follow simple instructions
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as Recruiter in our Doha Office.…
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Business Development Manager in our Doha Office.…
Job Purpose: To maintain the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system…
Jr. Operator (O&M)
Job Purpose: To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC…