Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- To maintain the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system equipment as per the requirement. To ensure that the security of the gas supply distribution network until customer PRS is maintained.
- Operate Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) Plant through PLC and SCADA systems, execute the operation and maintenance of Propane tanks, Air Compressors, Dryers, Generators, Propane Pumps, Water Bath Vaporizer and Gas Mixing unit, Gas Analyser, flare system, ESD system, FDS system etc. as well as maintenance of Testing of Cathodic Protection of LPG tanks system. Operate Programmable Logic Controller and HMI.
- Monitor and control all activities involving Filling, Storage and Distribution of SNG Gas till the customer PRMS.
- Complete all required documentation as soon as possible upon completion of the relevant assignment.
- Properly use calibrated detectors for oxygen and propane as required before and throughout any work in the SNG plant.
- Perform the preventive and reactive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and replacement of any defective/damaged equipment, parts in SNG system and network up to main PRMS LPG inlet valve.
- Operate and maintain the SNG/LPG YARD on a 7-day per week basis to ensure continuity and provide uninterrupted gas supply.
- Receive and respond to all calls received from customers.
- Act as a first point in response for the emergency.
- Prepare and maintain all the concerned records for emergency calls.
- Monitor network pressures from SNG/LPG yard, network until the customer PRS inlet valve.
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel on prompt warning and provide guidance.
- Escalate major incidents as per agreed ROTA procedure.
- Ensure that the site security has not been compromised. Report any evidence of unauthorized access immediately.
- Maintain an effective quality assurance, work control and management system for the SNG/LPG YARD.
- High school diploma
- 2 years of relevant experience in gas distribution utilities/contractors and in SNG Plant System including PLC System in GCC
- Combined knowledge of instrumentation and SNG System Experience in continuous operation of all the systems in the plant and in the control room as per manual
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of technical and commercial aspects of gas distribution business
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as Recruiter in our Doha Office.…
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Business Development Manager in our Doha Office.…
Jr. Operator (O&M)
Job Purpose: To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC…
Job Purpose: To conduct pipeline patrolling, reporting, and monitoring of third-party activities. To ensure all…