Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as Recruiter in our Doha Office.
- Generate job vacancies from oil and gas clients.
- Screen job applications and candidate CVs.
- Search, shortlist, and interview potential candidates.
- Utilize and manage agency recruitment tools.
- Develop, assist, and advise clients on recruitment trends, updates, and salary benchmarks, when required.
- Post job advertisements in recruitment portals and social media.
- Coordinate interview schedules.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, expertise, experience, and aptitudes.
- Assist in the candidate’s onboarding procedures.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate and client relationships during the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years recruitment experience in an agency setup
- Oil and gas experience is an advantage
- Able to handle multiple vacancies given a strict deadline
- Knowledgeable in job portals, recruitment database/software, and social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A self-starter and resourceful in finding solutions
***Candidate must be in Qatar for immediate hiring.
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Business Development Manager in our Doha Office.…
Job Purpose: To maintain the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system…
Jr. Operator (O&M)
Job Purpose: To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC…
Job Purpose: To conduct pipeline patrolling, reporting, and monitoring of third-party activities. To ensure all…