Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
To plan, prepare, implement and manage detailed project execution plans, comprising budgets, schedules and an overall execution strategy, lead projects and front end studies as required, monitor the delivery, ensure timely and effective completion of all project activities within the agreed project timelines and guidelines set and followed by the company.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
1. To oversee and supervise the execution of PDO Oil & Gas projects and ensure its completion to the standards required within agreed timescales and to the agreed budget level.
2. Participate in Project Due Diligence and Project Planning to determine the cost, resources required and the project equipment required for successful execution of projects and submit the same to the Client for approvals.
3. Liaise internally with the Procurement department for timely procurement of materials for successful execution of projects.
4. Organize and coordinate construction activities in accordance with construction schedules so as to complete the activities on time.
5. Conduct Site visits, liaise with Consultants, Clients, vendors and coordinate with the project team to ensure that the resources are properly utilized and the project time schedules are properly met and ensure maximum productivity.
6. Provide timely assistance for query/problem resolution in all project locations on need basis.
7. Responsible for revenue forecasts for the coming month along with review of previous month’s performance.
8. Suggest cost effective solutions and application of value added in the area of strategy, plan, specifications, method and procedure throughout the assigned project.
9. Conduct regular progress review meetings to ensure the progress of the project and revisit the project charter if any changes are to be incorporated.
10. Oversee the process of performance testing and commissioning and subsequently responsible for complete handover.
11. Responsible for project close-out, oversee handover of documents upon performance testing and responsible for demobilization of resources and equipment.
12. Attend regular HSE meetings with clients, in all projects & ensure safety measures are adhered at all times at all project location and also ensure all activities are Quality compliant.
13. Perform additional duties and take on other responsibilities as requested by the management
14. Contribute to Omanization targets through the hiring and development of Omani Nationals into the workforce.
15. Ensure continuous Human Capital improvements through business driven initiatives or as directed by Corporate Office/Management.
– All Business Units
– Plant & Equipment
– Quality & HSE
– Finance – For project & workshop related activities
– For timely procurement of materials
– For project related plant and equipment
– For recruitment and other people related issues
– For project related quality and safety
– For project related financial information and assistance
– Clients (PDO) and Consultants
– For project related issues and queries
3. Level of external interaction
– This position requires high level of external interaction
MINIMUM EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
– Graduate in Engineering in any discipline
– 8 – 10 year’s significant experience in EPC with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing EPC Oil & Gas Projects
Special Skills & Knowledge:
– Sound experience/understanding of electrical/instrumentation and Oil & Gas projects.
– Leadership & Team Management
– Project Management skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Good Analytical skills
– This position requires extensive understanding of the business operations
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION /CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
PMP certification is an advantage.
Interested candidates may share their updated Cv to – [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…