Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of maintenance technicians to ensure that all work within the assigned team is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy. Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
- Prepare and obtain permit to work (PTW) based on the periodic job plans, allocate work and conduct toolbox meeting to ensure understanding of the daily work tasks. Ensure timely completion and proper close out of the permits for restoring the equipment to normal operation.
- Supervise and also conduct hands on day-to-day operations of package system maintenance as per department directives and requirements to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards, procedures, codes and practices and that appropriate techniques are used.
- Responsible for the rectification of any faults occurred on all aspects of the package system. Ensure validations, calibration and proving in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan. Prepare, seek approval and implement preventive maintenance schedule for the package system while participating in the annual review and optimization of the plan to enhance efficiencies.
- Supervise and participate in preventive, corrective and troubleshooting maintenance, and testing of package system throughout the network; responsible for the planning, coordination, and direction of technicians working under him for the preventive and breakdown maintenance of the system ( Metering , PRS ,HIPPS, ESD, BMS etc. ) in all downstream operational facilities in compliance with the quality and HSE&S procedures.
- Coordinate with other technicians in the division to carry out the daily maintenance activities in the assigned area and plan the activities together.
- Prepare spare parts list for all tools, equipment, spare parts, and test gear needed for maintenance of the package system and issue the purchase/material requisitions for approval of superior to support timely availability of parts on time and in an accurate manner.
- Participate in FAT, SAT and commissioning of package system as assigned by Engineer ensuring strict compliance to defined procedures and protocols.
- Assist in preparing and / or reviewing standard maintenance procedures and carry out risk assessment exercise to facilitate effective operations as per defined guidelines. Participate in reviewing methods statements for systems maintenance activities submitted by third party contractor; review and maintain drawings, data sheet and other relevant document and also ensure the availability of these documents in the respective areas and work shop.
- Update the equipment data, history and maintenance records in ‘CMMS’ system for timely availability of up to date information.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by management.
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- High diploma in Control & Systems Engineering field or equivalent.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience in conducting Control & Systems maintenance activities in a similar large manufacturing facility in the energy sector
- Experience in the testing and maintenance methodology.
- Experience in conducting preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of SAP)
- Knowledge of , health and safety laws and regulations
- Understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance theory
- Knowledge of all relevant plant processes and equipment
- Computer literacy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Experienced in Control & System,
- Understanding of Loop Drawings, Hookup Drawings, Wiring diagram, As-Builts
- Understanding of P&ID, able to read and locate the devices and tags.
- Filed signals troubleshooting, Filed loop testing, Filed loop simulation,
- Experienced in RTU/PLC/HMI/SCADA
- Understanding of analog signals scaling concepts for PLC/SCADA/HMI
- Field Signals tagging, Mapping to RTU/SCADA
- Communication Network Troubleshooting
- Understanding HSE policies, Safety work culture, safety procurement and understanding hazards and zone area.
Systems or Programs:
- Know-how for PLC Programming IEC-61131 using LAD/FBD
- Allen Bradley PLC H/W MicroLogix, SLC-500, Controllogix-5000 and S/W RS Logix 500/5000,
- Siemens PLC H/W S7-200/1200/1500/300/400, and S/W Step-7 SIMATIC MANAGER, TIA
- YOKOGAWA PLC programing and configuration, logic ISAgraph
- KingFisher RTU maintenance and configuration
- Triconex/ Trident schneider electric PLC maintenance and configuration
- SCADA package like Wonderware Intouch, WinCC etc.
- Protocols understanding for Modbus, DNP3.
***Preferably UAE Nationals
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as Recruiter in our Doha Office.…
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Business Development Manager in our Doha Office.…
Job Purpose: To maintain the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system…
Jr. Operator (O&M)
Job Purpose: To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC…