Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- To perform and direct the inspection and testing activities of gas storage tanks and the entire system modules in the gas yard related to the control and the effects of corrosion and operational wear and tear in reducing loss of operational time and cost of maintenance, replacement, and installation work.
- Perform inspections, preventive maintenance, reactive maintenance, troubleshooting, daily patrolling, repair and replacement of any defective/damaged equipment, parts in LPG tank system and cylinder system and safety requirements etc. of installed standalone systems and gas piping up to building main PRMS LPG inlet valve and to prevent unwanted shutdown of equipment and shall maintain the safe operation of the system all the time. in line with Inspection Procedures, HSE Management System, Maintenance and Inspection Policies, Permit to Work system.
- Execute, supervise, interpret, and report on all testing activities, assess, and identify the condition on newly fabricated or in-service piping and equipment by coordinating activities with O&M department personnel & third-party contractors for inspection maintenance work.
- Follow up execution of repairs and modifications, materials selection, welding, painting, insulation and wrapping activities by inspecting and evaluating defective areas on static equipment as per relevant procedures and report them to the Operation Manager (Gas) for evaluation.
- Generate monthly meter reading report with gas reconciliation statement.
- Verify gas meters against master prover gas meter with valid calibration certificate.
- Coordinate with Engineer during major gas emergency, ensure the ERT response within the time.
- Ensure that all activities including gas supply are performed in a safe manner. The equipment shall be kept clean and tidy and in good condition after completion of each repair or maintenance work.
- Periodically review maintenance results for seeking evidence of incipient or recurring failures in addition to complying with the Qatar regulations, and any other reporting and record-keeping requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 years of relevant work experience in gas distribution utilities or contractors in GCC
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge in the gas system includes gas panels, regulators, solenoids, EVC, tank apparatus and cylinder system apparatus
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance active in line with Qatar Civil Defense and WOQOD requirements as per NFPA GAS CODE 54, 58, 59
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as Recruiter in our Doha Office.…
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Business Development Manager in our Doha Office.…
Job Purpose: To maintain the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system…
Jr. Operator (O&M)
Job Purpose: To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC…