Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
MATERIALS ENGINEER – CATALOGUING Qualification
Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Engineering under respective discipline (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation).
Experience & Technical Skills
1. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in supply chain environment, out of which a minimum of 6 years should be in Cataloguing of Engineering Materials in Oil and Gas / Allied Process Industry. ERP knowledge in SAP MM is mandatory.
2. General knowledge of process system, Equipment & Materials used in Refineries and the Oil & gas Industry. Shall have good practical skills, hands-on experience in Procurement, engineering, construction, maintenance.
3. Knowledge and Experience in reviewing Engineering drawings, process data sheets, parts list, Certificates, Spare Parts Interchangeability Record (SPIR) and Manufacture Catalogues.
4. Knowledge of Engineering and International Standards.
5. Knowledge of SAP Materials Master details / transactions and integration of data with associated functions.
6. Knowledge of Materials Management processes for improvement of Materials Master Data.
7. Well-versed and Thorough knowledge in relevant international standards API, ASME, ISO, NEMA, IEEE, IEC, NFPA, BASEEFA, ATEX, ANSI, ASTM, TEMA, BS and related codes / standards / specifications & statutory regulations.
8. Shall be Computer literate with specific knowledge of Material Equipment/Spare Parts cataloguing systems (Shell or SAP) and Microsoft Office applications.
9. Good written and spoken English, problem solving skills, technical communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Capability to understand and follow international safety standard followed in Oil & Gas industry. IOSH certificate Managing Safely or equivalent is mandatorily required prior to start working with co.
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…