Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
MATERIALS ENGINEER – INSPECTION – GOODS INWARD
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering under respective discipline (Mechanical / Metallurgy / Electrical & Instrumentation).
Experience & Technical Skills
1. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in QA/ QC & Inspection environment with a minimum of 6 years’ experience with Oil & Gas / Allied process industry out of which at least 5 years should be relevant to Materials Inspection.
2. knowledge of General Engineering Practices / International Standards
3. Well-versed and thorough knowledge in relevant international standards API, ASME, ISO, NEMA, IEEE, IEC, NFPA, BASEEFA, ATEX, ANSI, ASTM, TEMA, BS and
related codes / standards / specifications & statutory regulations
4. Able to understand and interpret company specifications & regulations required to deliver the job function effectively.
5. Good command of certification requirements for various materials and plant equipment.
6. Capable of interpreting technical drawings, data sheets and specifications.
7. Shall be Computer literate with knowledge of ERP software (SAP) and MS office
8. Good written and spoken English, problem solving skills, technical communication and interpersonal skills
9. Should have valid Qatar driving license.
10. Capability to understand and follow international safety standard followed in Oil & Gas industry. IOSH certificate Managing Safely or equivalent is mandatorily required prior to start working with company company.
Administrative services and building maintenance consultant- Short-term project.
An Administrative service and building maintenance consultant shall possess Min. 10 years of proven experience…
Internal Audit Manager- Bilingual
2. JOB PURPOSE: To lead and implement a comprehensive approach for internal audit and provide…
Rotating Equipment Engineer- 2 months Shutdown -Qatar
KEY TASKS AND RESULTS: • Planning, organizing and monitoring of assigned shutdown work with multi-cultural…
MATERIALS ENGINEER – CATALOGUING
MATERIALS ENGINEER – CATALOGUING Qualification Bachelor’s degree or higher in an Engineering under respective discipline…