Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and award of all plant maintenance services, EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns, etc. and handle variations in a cost effective, timely manner and in-line with Company’s policies and procedures to meet the needs of the Company plant maintenance objectives.
• Prepare Tendering and Contracting Strategies in consultation with all project stakeholders and submit for tender committee approvals.
• Prepare contractual and commercial aspects of plant maintenance outsourcing tenders, in consultation with the user departments.
• Prepare and compile tender/contract documentation, with legal and finance groups to ensure viability, legality, interpretation, and ease of administration.
• Develop bidders list(s), including any pre-qualification exercises and evaluations, if required.
• Perform tender administration activities, including preparing tender clarifications, tender bulletins, and conducting pre-tender meetings.
• Coordinate the technical and unpriced commercial evaluation of tenders and conduct the subsequent priced commercial evaluation of technically acceptable tenders. Prepare the techno-commercial evaluation report and recommendations.
• Review, advise, and negotiate post-award claims and variations, as per Company policies.
• Prepare contracts related to plant maintenance, as requested by the user departments, ensuring review and approval by all the relevant parties.
• Perform all necessary post-award administration to manage the implementation of the contracts.
• Review, advise and negotiate revised terms, variation order requests, change orders, etc.
• Coordinate the final close-out of completed contract(s) by ensuring proper resolution of all outstanding issues and/or disputes with contractors.
• Prepare all Project Steering Committee and Tender Committee submissions to ensure fulfilment of the terms of reference.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree Engineering
• 10 years year’s work experience for performing similar jobs descriptions, as mentioned above,
for Oil & Gas plant maintenance outsourcing activities.
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with the subject line to :- [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…
SITE SAFETY OFFICER
Diploma or Degree in engineering or sciences. BA will be considered. Experience & Technical Skills…