Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
Diploma or Degree in engineering or sciences. BA will be considered.
Experience & Technical Skills
1. HSE professional qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent) and degree is a plus.
2. Minimum of 7 years’ experience, at least 4 years in Rig and or Rigless site operations.
3. Have adequate level of knowledge and experience including ability to troubleshoot when required on personal as well as process safety risk control measures applied in Onshore and Offshore drilling, workovers, Rig less well intervention, well integrity, marine, helicopter operation, SIMOPS and other allied activities.
4. Shall possess the ability to deliver effective safety training and coaching.
5. Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong passion for HSE, drive to build and change HSE culture.
7. Good written and spoken English, problem solving skills, technical communication and interpersonal skills.
8. For Offshore positions, offshore related experiences are mandatory
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with the subject line to : [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…