Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
1. Site Safety Officer shall provide advice and guidance to the Drilling, Completions, Well services operations teams and contractors in managing HSE risks through effective implementation of engineering and management controls. The incumbent shall have adequate level of knowledge and experience including ability to troubleshoot when required on personal as well as process safety risk control measures applied in Onshore and Offshore drilling, workovers, Rigless well intervention, well integrity, marine, helicopter operation, SIMOPS and other allied activities.
2. Shall possess the ability to deliver effective safety training and coaching.
3. Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong passion for HSE, drive to build and change HSE culture.
5. Carry out safety inspections of well head jackets, rig/rigless units.
6. Review JSA, JHA, TRA or any risk assessment forms.
7. Carryout regular audits of PTW system.
8. Monitor contractors HSE certificates.
9. Participate in Incident investigations, follow up and monitor incidents close out.
10. Monitor the implementation of contractors HSE training Matrix and attend HSE and technical training as deemed necessary by the company.
11. Liaising with User Department and Contractors teams (Operations and HSE) at rig/ rigless site to improve implementation of HSE programs.
12. Monitor the implementation status of the HSE plan /programs during every phase of the contract (DROP program, Life Saving Rules, etc).
13. Assist in the development and review of HSE procedures, standards, policies & guidelines.
14. Assist in the implementation of Workplace Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Management programs.
15. The above Job Description and Responsibilities are applicable for any Site Safety Officer position, regardless the assigned working location.
16. Train, coach & develop Qatari Nationals to further expand their existing knowledge and technical-know-how in compliance with the company target on Qatarization.
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with the subject line to : [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…