We have urgent openings with one of our reputed client for the position of Business Continuity Management Specialist.
• Develop, maintain and implement business continuity strategies and solutions, resulting from risk assessments, business impact analyses and ensure update of the BCMS documentation.
• Implement relevant consultancy contracts overseeing the implementation and improvement of the BCMS report to management as required.
• Plan and conduct regular business continuity related drills and exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies against an agreed annual exercise programme.
• Ensure lessons learned from drills, exercises and real disruption events are properly collected and engineered back into the BCMS as improvements / corrective actions.
• Manage all documentation relating to the BCMS and ensure its regular updates are conducted and coordinated with other relevant business units, as required.
• Review and provide feedback and recommendations on the policies and procedures for Business Continuity Management and ensure compliance with DEL requirements.
• Provide input into the Business Continuity department objectives, business plan, KPI and budget.
• Support Director Risk & Quality and CRQ department in the development of related policies, processes, procedures, guidelines and controls which ensure activities meet strategic goals and conform to best practices.
• Produce a monthly/quarterly reports to Business Continuity Management / department activities and KPI assessment and recommendations for remediation.
• Manage training and awareness activities related to BC and ensure that all personnel with specific BC, responsibilities are adequately trained in line with agreed training levels and programmes.
• Support BC assessments and audits, in addition to reviewing and managing the implementation of agreed actions.
• Support divisions/departments in implementing and updating their Business Recovery Plans (BRPs) on a regular basis.
• Support the Emergency and Crisis Management teams during real emergencies to ensure appropriate BC processes are implemented and to ensure the appropriate recovery steps are taken.
• Monitor, measure, analyze, and evaluate overall performance of the BCMS and advice management of actions needed to improve compliance and / or achieve related objectives.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of all BCMS supporting plans including Policy, Manual and other related documents.
• Provide BC technical support to the Crisis Management Team (CMT), Emergency Management Teams (EMTs) and Emergency Response Teams (ERTs).
• Oversea the maintenance and periodic upgrade of all BC related facilities and systems where applicable and under the scope of the BCMS
• Ensure the BCMS meets all regulatory requirements for both Qatar and UAE and aligns where possible to best industry practice in line with the vision and mission of company.
• Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by the Director of CRQ.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, science, or relevant discipline.
Certification from recognized institutes and or professional organizations (e.g., BCI) is an advantage.
10+ years’ relevant experience in business continuity in a large organization with at least 4 years in the oil/gas industry, is preferred.
In-depth knowledge of process management and understanding of international BC standards and Business Continuity Planning.
Skills and Competencies:
Knowledge of BCM management approaches and processes
Effective facilitator able to lead groups
An excellent understanding of the entire value chain of an oil and gas company
if any of the candidates are interested in this openings, pls revert back [email protected]