Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- To assist the Operator in maintaining the operating pressure for gas distribution system/PLC and complete SNG system equipment as per the requirement. Help ensure that the security of the gas supply distribution network until customer PRS is maintained.
- Operate Synthetic Natural Gas (SNG) Plant through PLC and SCADA systems and execute the operation and maintenance of Propane tanks, Air Compressors, Dryers, Generators, Propane Pumps, Water Bath Vaporizer and Gas Mixing unit, Gas Analyzer, flare system, ESD system, FDS system etc. as well as maintenance of Testing of Cathodic Protection of LPG tanks system. Operate Programmable Logic Controller and HMI.
- Assist the operation and maintenance of the SNG/LPG YARD on a 7-day per week basis to ensure continuity and provide uninterrupted gas supply.
- Receive and respond to all calls received from customers.
- Help prepare and maintain all the concerned records for emergency calls.
- Assist in monitoring of network pressures from SNG/LPG yard, network until the customer PRS inlet valve.
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel on prompt warning and provide guidance.
- Escalate major incidents as per agreed ROTA procedure.
- Help ensure that the site security has not been compromised. Report any evidence of unauthorized access immediately.
- Maintain an effective quality assurance, work control and management system for the SNG/LPG YARD.
- Assist the Operator in developing a list of critical spare parts and maintain a system to track and report on the spare parts.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role and SNG Plant System including PLC System.
- Combined knowledge of instrumentation and SNG system experience in continuous operation of all the systems in the plant and in the control room as per manual
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…