Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
• Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and duty exemptions.
• Ensure all required documentation and certificates are prepared to enable timely clearance and entry of shipments.
• Ensure to coordinate all the logistics requirements with the procurement planning
• Ensure that the most cost effective timely manner logistics methods is implanted to optimize the overall costs
• Follow-up regularly to avoid unacceptable delays in processing with the concerned government authorities of all applications until timely completion of formalities.
• Coordinate all activities with clearing contractors and custom officials for quick release and clearance of goods.
• Liaise with transport companies to ensure smooth logistics and timely delivery of cleared shipments.
• Build and establish relationships with relevant authorities, including but not limited to custom officials, government authorities, clearing contractors, and transportation companies.
• Provide regular updates to the Customs and Logistics Supervisor on the status of shipments clearance, and highlight issues to ensure timely resolution.
• Develop reports on the status of accepted and rejected goods in accordance with government guidelines.
• Ensure that defined standards and procedures are strictly followed and upheld in receiving and shipping materials for Dolphin Energy.
• Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by the Customs and Logistics Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Bachelors’ degree / Diploma in Business Administration .
5 years’ of relevant experience in customs coordination in the oil and gas industry, preferably in the Middle East.
Knowledge of local customs rules and regulations.
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with the subject line to :- [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
SITE SAFETY OFFICER
Diploma or Degree in engineering or sciences. BA will be considered. Experience & Technical Skills…