Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
Provide the expert advice and services with respect to project planning, scheduling, reporting, and material control for all projects within Technical Services directed in line with defined corporate strategies, strategic priorities and stakeholder expectations to support successful project delivery within defined timelines and quality standards.
• Review, recommend enhancements and implement project management and planning procedures as appropriate to requirements of upstream technical services projects in order to facilitate successful project control in line with corporate guidelines.
• Responsible for the initial scope review and the phasing of the initial project budget in alignment with the master plan for all Technical Services projects, in collaboration with the project management to support effective alignment of project scheduling with business priorities.
• Track and monitor the progress of the different phases of the project in order to support timely project execution while ensuring prompt alerting of project management of any deviations in order to support implementation of corrective action.
• Responsible for the analysis of any scheduling interfaces with other projects to ensure minimization of clashes and potential delays.
• Liaise and coordinate with Procurement and Contracts division to ensure that procurement, materials, logistics and resources requirements of Technical Services project are met.
• Review and analyze validity of Contractors’ schedule delay claims to establish the contractually justified extension of time (if any).
• Conduct a preliminary schedule impact analysis of any proposed changes to contract scope to enable the internal stakeholders/project sponsors make an informed decision on whether to proceed with proposed scope change.
• Coordinate the development of various budget proposals for all of the technical services in response to the needs of all Technical Services departments in line with Energy’s relevant guidelines, policies and deadlines.
• Develop required monthly cost reports for all of Technical Services respective department monthly activity, contracts and projects with proper clarification of all the variances analysis.
• Support the development of cost estimation of new service contracts as requested by above management for all of technical services.
• Coordinate availability of relevant cost information from various internal sections and management for the implementation of different site projects. Prepare realistic cost estimates and budgets for new projects and develop submittals for Management approval.
• Implement project cost control concepts by developing project budgets, tracking project commitments, monitoring project expenditures, project cost forecasting, project cash forecasts and project cost analysis.
• Identify the areas of reduction in cost estimates submitted by the contractors on variations/claims and establish the basis for rejecting / minimizing the same in order to support effective negotiations and secure optimum benefits for the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
Bachelors’ degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil) from a recognized institution / university.
Experience in SAP or any similar enterprise portal application.
• 8 years’ relevant work experience in project planning in a similar large manufacturing facility in the energy sector.
Skills and Competencies:
• Skilled in identifying project critical paths and determining appropriate project milestones.
• Skilled in estimating project resource planning techniques.
Interested candidates may share their updated resume with the subject line to – [email protected]
Manager Mechanical Integrity & Inspection – Process
RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective static mechanical integrity management programs across ( all…
Sr. Construction Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Oversee timely and effective execution of civil construction / piping modification work within…
Senior Contracts Engineer-EPC, turnarounds/shutdowns
The Senior Contracts Engineer – The candidate shall be responsible to perform the tendering and…
Material Expeditor- Doha/ Raslafan
RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import regulations and…